Before the establishment of The Happy Turtle Project, 100% of the turtle population on this nine kilometre stretch of island paradise were being poached. Since Happy Turtle began, this percentage has halved!
This has all been achieved with the help of volunteers educating the local community, patroling the beaches and manning the hatchery. Your efforts and help at this project will be greatly contributing to the protection of these species.
- Beautiful Caribbean beachside location
- Have the chance to release turtle hatchlings into the ocean
- Wake up in a real life Jungle Book with tucans, sloths and many other exotic animals
- Play a vital role in protecting three different species of sea turtles from local beaches and beach pollution
- Meet like-minded people from all over the globe