Of all the worlds major cities, London has one of the highest densities of recruitment agencies per capita. Whilst this creates an abundance of opportunity, it can overwhelm new arrivals looking to find office based and professional roles. We can save you the leg work, by connecting you with the right recruiter before you've left home, and ensure you're ready to tackle the London recruitment scene head on.
Our Agency Ready Visa Pack is a favourite amoung young professionals (yuppies!) who are looking to ply their trade in London, and add some international experience to their CV. Whilst our London based HR & Recruitment team match your CV to the best suited recruitment agency, your Visa Consultant will prepare your working holiday visa application and bok your bio-metric appointment, leaving you free to plan your Summer holiday destinations!
- TWHC Agency Ready Recruitment Service
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa Guarantee Service
- Payroll & Umbrella Pre-Registration - Claim up to £8,000 in relocation expenses
- London Arrival Service
- Pre-departure Skype interview & job offers
How Does The Agency Ready Pack Work?
The Agency Ready Pack is designed for individuals looking to visit London for career development, opposed to your typical working holiday maker who is looking for a career break or a fun gap year.
With this pack you will receive you multiple screening interviews with HR departments, as well as temping agencies that are likely to have contract or temp positions within your preferred field.
Our agencies have been carefully selected and place priority in advising, preparing and assisting you in your particular career path.
The purpose of this package is to organise your UK work visa and arrange pre-departure interviews for preferred jobs. Your payroll is arranged pre-departure so that you can claim that all of your relocation expenses against your weekly tax bill.
We highly recommend you look at our accommodation services when you are looking to book the Agency Ready Pack. We have an accommodation portfolio with 15 properties that are designed for internship / semi-professional tenants. You're able to communicate directly with our house managers before you depart, to make sure everything is organised to your liking before arrival.
- Skype interview with HR department
- Skype interview with London agency
- Agency acceptance letter
- Payroll and temp contracts
- Tax rebate document for re-allocation cost reclaim
- UK bank account
- Pre-arrival phone call from our London team to ensure all your documents are in order
- Door-to-door airport booking service
- UK bank account guaranteed
- Fee Free Money Transfer
- National Insurance Number
- Arrival info, parties & the City Walking Tour
- Employment workshops
- Discounted entry to popular night clubs & pubs
- Free Pub Crawl
- Weekly staff house parties
- Weekly social event invites to meet new travel buddies, and free Busabout giveaway prizes
- Mail holding & luggage storage
- UK tax return assistance – claim the price of the package back
- Ongoing support from our London office
- 10% hostel discount
Invites to regular organised "Europe Weekend" getaways
Agency Employment Explained
Our London based Recruitment & Human Resource team will assess your CV and introduce you to the best suited recruitment agency in your field before you arrive to London. Successful candidates will be invited to attend a Skype interview with our exclusive network of recruitment agencies, hiring across a broad range of industries for temporary, contract and full-time roles. In addition, our team will ensure you maximise your earning potential with a host of payroll options and help you claim up to £8000 in relocation expenses.
Agencies are currently hiring for:
- Receptionist/Office Support
- PA/Team Secretaries
- Accounts Payable, Credit Control, Part Qualified and Qualified Accountants
- Financial Accountant
- Sales Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Chefs (All levels)
- Teachers & Teacher Assistant’s
- IT Support Staff
- Live-In Caretakers
Qualification Criteria For Visa And Agency Work
- Most roles will require at least six months of previous experience in your professional career, however one-to-two years is preferable
- You must be between the ages of 18 - 31
- Hold a passport from Australia, New Zealand or Canada
- Have the equivalent of £1,800 in available funds (please note that this fee does not include the ‘Entry Clearance’ Fee, which is payable directly to the British High Commission once your application is complete and ready to submit)
UK Work Visa Information
Youth Mobility Visa – Working Holiday Visa Guide
The whole process starts with filling out our online application form and uploading your supporting documents. Our licensed working holiday visa migration consultant will work with you on a one-to-one basis. Making sure all of your supporting documents are 100% correct, to guarantee your visa the first time around. As part of the application process, we will help you pick the start date for when your visa will begin. Keep in mind that this date must be within three months of when you complete your application.
Once completed we will book your biometric appointment. The meeting is required to collect a copy of your fingerprints, which will be used when arriving in the UK on your visa. You’ll be asked to give them (usually just one finger) when customs process you. The entire appointment takes all of about 30 - 45 minutes (be there 15 minutes early) and you will need to bring you supporting documentation. Before you attend your biometric appointment, you’ll need to pay the Immigration Healthcare Surcharge (IHS), if applicable. If you are from Australia or New Zealand, there will be no fee.
- We will also assist you in obtaining your IHS reference number
- We will help you with a UK address where you can collect you biometric card
- We will support your pick or collection process
If you are applying in Adelaide, we will help you as the application process is different from any other city
Who Best Suits the Agency Ready Pack?
The Agency Ready Pack is designed for individuals would like to test their employability before making the big move over to London!
- This pack will help you get a realistic view of your earning potential. By registering with the Agency Ready Pack you will be introduced directly to temping agencies who have vacancies in your preferred field. You will have the opportunity to discuss your expectations months before your departure date, leaving you time to make any adjustments to your working holiday, if needed.
- In the event that you receive negative feedback (for example, you might have insufficient work experience), but you may have qualifications, our agents will be able to advise on improving your CV.
- The most frequent candidate for this pack is the graduate – people who have recently obtained their qualifications and would like to get work experience with International Blue Chip companies.
Please keep in mind that the majority of employers in the UK prefer work experience above degrees.
- If you have less than two years work experience in your specific field and you wish to pursue this nevertheless, we recommend you look at the Jumpstart London™ pack! You will not need to buy both packages. The Jumpstart London™ automatically introduces you to semi-professional opportunities, pre-departure, if you qualify.
- In our experience individuals who tend to apply for high-paying roles on arrival and reject entry-level “cash flow jobs” often run out of money fast.
The Jumpstart London™program will allow you to choose the shift times you wish to work, leaving all the time you need to register with agencies and attend interviews with employers. Once you have found your feet you simply move to your next job.
Important Information About The UK Bank Account Biometric Residence Permits
The Biometric Residence Permit is proof of the holder's right to stay, work or study in the UK. It can also be used as a form of identification (for example, if you wish to open a bank account in the UK). The holder is not required to carry their permit at all times, but they must show it at the border, together with their passport, when travelling outside of, and when returning, to the UK.
What Is A Biometric Residence Permit?
The biometric residence permit is a residence permit which holds a migrant’s biographic details (name, date and place of birth) and biometric information (facial image and fingerprints), and shows their immigration status and entitlements while they remain in the UK. Biometric residence permits are issued to foreign nationals from outside the European Economic Area who are granted leave to enter the UK for more than six months.
When Will I Receive My Biometric Residence Permit?
If you are successful in your application to enter the UK for more than six months, you will receive a biometric residence permit upon arrival in the UK.
How Do I Travel To The UK Without My Biometric Residence Permit?
Successful applicants will be issued with a vignette in their passport which is valid for 30 days from your intended travel date. The vignette is proof only of your permission to enter the UK and will allow you to travel to the UK. If you do not travel to the UK within this 30-day period, your visa will expire and you will need to apply for another 30-day visa. You will have to pay a fee for this. Your full leave conditions are contained on your Biometric Residence Permit which you must collect on arrival in the UK.
How Do I Obtain My Biometric Residence Permit Upon Arrival In The UK?
You must collect your biometric residence permit within 10 days of arrival in the UK from the Post Office branch detailed in your decision letter. If you do not collect your BRP within 10 days of arrival in the UK you may be subject to a financial penalty or cancellation. The Post Office branch you have been allocated is linked to the postcode you submitted in your visa application. We advise you not to book any non-urgent travel before you have collected your permit.
How Do I Collect My Biometric Residence Permit From The Post Office?
Your decision letter will tell you the date from which your Biometric Residence Permit will be available for collection, as well as the Post Office branch holding your Biometric Residence Permit. The date from which the biometric permit is available for collection is based upon the date you indicated as your intended travel date in your visa application.
The Post Office branch you have been allocated is linked to the postcode you submitted in your visa application. You must collect your Biometric Residence Permit within 10 days of arrival in the UK from the Post Office branch detailed in your decision letter. If you do not collect your BRP within 10 days of arrival in the UK you may be subject to a financial penalty or cancellation of your leave. You do not need to make an appointment to collect your BRP.
When you attend the Post Office branch to collect your biometric residence permit you must bring with you the passport or travel document which contains your 30-day visa. You should also bring your decision letter with you if possible, as it will help the Post Office staff locate your BRP quickly. If you do not bring your passport or travel document you will not be able to collect your BRP. Details of Post Office locations offering this service and their opening times can be found at: www.postoffice.co.uk.
Can I Collect My Biometric Residence Permit From A Different Post Office Branch To One In My Decision Letter?
Yes. If you, or a nominated party who has been authorised by the home office to collect your BRP on your behalf, wishes to collect your BRP from a different branch to the one in your decision letter, you or the nominated party should go to the Post Office branch from which you would like to collect the permit and speak to a Post Office employee. You will have to pay a fee for each and every permit you wish to re-direct to that branch. Not all branches offer the collection service. Details of Post Office locations offering the service and their opening times can be found at: www.postoffice.co.uk.
If you are part of a family group that has travelled to the UK together, a family member can arrange for all the biometric residence permits belonging to that family group to be re-directed to a new Post Office branch for collection. The family member requesting re-direction must present the travel documents (and vignettes) of everyone whose BRP they wish to re-direct. They will also need to present these when collecting the permits.
Make An Enquiry
- If you have not made an online enquiry as yet, enquire online to receive your prouct info emails and a call back.
The Working Holiday Club™ office contact numbers
- Australia Office 1300 295 579
- New Zealand Office 09 973 5913
- United Kingdom Office +44 (0) 3338 001 833