Hotel Spa & Beauty - London
Programs we offer a guaranteed job pre-departure;
- Start Dates: All year round
- Pay: Starting from £8 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Accommodation: Off-site accommodation starting from £85 per week all bills included
- Uniforms: All Hotel staff will receive discounted rates for work clothes
- Shifts: Monday - Sunday
- Length 4 -10 hours per shift
You would be a Spa & Beauty Specialist in one of our Hotel Partners chains. We are searching for someone who is open to learning a new role and who loves what they do. Personality is a key requirement. Happy to be at work but hard working and able to have some fun. This role will see you take our guests on a journey of rejuvenation so they leave feeling restored, revived and inspired.
Working with a team of professional Massage and Beauty Therapists, you will be a key member of the Spa team delivering quality services in a professional day spa environment.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Create an atmosphere that makes clients feel comfortable and welcome.
- Sell treatments to potential clients and convert enquiries into treatment bookings, upsell treatments where possible and follow up with retail products after treatments.
- Ensure rooms and equipment are well maintained and well presented.
- Perform all aspects of spa therapy in accordance with our Spa Menu and standards.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on current products and treatments available and be able to make recommendations to clients that meet their needs.
Skills and experience
- Calm nature that will enhance the relaxation and rejuvenation of your clients.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen to guest needs and make recommendations based on these needs.
- Immaculate presentation and grooming.
- Outstanding attention to detail and client care.
- Qualifications in Beauty and/or Massage Therapy are beneficial but not essential.
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about delivering amazing day spa experiences in a luxury hotel environment. You will be able to communicate with a range of people and adapt your approach to the needs of your clients.
The hotel’s Management team will take a keen interest in your career to get you ready for the future opportunities that will arise whilst working for us. We will also provide you with competitive salary package, career development opportunities, a fun and rewarding environment, as well as hotel discounts worldwide.
Please feel free to contact our team for more info:
AUSTRALIA 1300 295 579
NEW ZEALAND 09 973 5913