Activity Guides Jobs - Adventure Resorts
The Instructors are the heart and soul of an activity camp, as you will have the most interaction with the kids and families. Instructors will introduce people to new activities and experiences, as well as be in charge of organising and participating in evening entertainment. This job is perfect for you if you love nothing more than being active, meeting new people, pretending to be a pirate, singing songs and spending time outside in the great outdoors!
Programs we offer a guaranteed job pre departure, as an activity guide;
- Start Dates: February - September
- Compensation: Apprentice – £101.15 per week
- Non-apprentice (under 21) – £145.15 per week
- Non-apprentice (21+) – £203.95 per week
- Meals: When you join The Working Holiday Club™ Adventure Resort Program you will receive free food in addition to your wages.
- Accommodation: When you join The Working Holiday Club™ Adventure Resort Program you will receive free accommodation in addition to your wages.
- Uniforms: Staff uniform is provided free of charge with no deposit required.
No qualifications are necessary for the Activity Instructor / Group Leader role, as we offer a comprehensive training course to give you the skills, expertise and confidence to do your job. However, we'd love it if you had:
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to relate to young people.
- The experience that you have gained working with young people, whether it’s volunteering with a local youth group or paid employment.
- Good organisation and effective communication skills.
- A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
Some activities that you might find yourself leading are... high rope courses, horse riding, quad bikes, caving, kayaking and canoeing, abseiling, archery, aeroball, mountain biking, zip wire...and so much more.
You'll be instructing at one of the following locations:
- Perthshire (Scotland)
- Brecon Beacons
- Brecon Beacons
- South Devon
- Noth Devon
- The Isle of Wight
- East Sussex
Anthony Buck decided to become an Instructor with us, and here's his testimony:
"In my job, I try and make every day fun for our guests. I run various activity sessions, which at times is challenging, but overall good fun! Working with children, meeting new people every day and working outdoors is what makes this job so enjoyable. The role is a change from the standard nine-to-five.
"Living on-site centre is a good experience – there is a great social life, and it's interesting living with so many different people from all over the world. People should come and work because it’s a great experience, a rewarding job, you meet lots of people and get to see a different place. It is a job that’s fun."
Please feel free to contact our team for more info:
AUSTRALIA 1300 295 579
NEW ZEALAND 09 973 5913