Zarautz Beach Camp
1st - 14th July
PRICE: €60 | US$ 67 | £51 | AU$ 87 PER NIGHT ALL-INCLUSIVE
Your meals are prepared, your beers cold, your tents are made up for your arrival and your party nights are pre-organised. Too easy mate! Zarautz Beachside Surf Camp is waiting. As are all the new friends you’ll meet here! Come hang and make friends with our sick crew from all over the world, sharing travel tales over a beer or seventeen. Everyone’s welcome, from beginners to the most accomplished surf dudes and dudettes. For beginners or those looking to improve, our surf instructors are fun and friendly and surf lessons are included.
The Zarautz Beachside Surf Camp is our little slice of paradise just outside of San Sebastian. It’s a combination of the landscape (mountains and beaches), the intriguing Basque culture, great food, crazy parties (more bars per square metre than anywhere else in the universe), insane waves, and beautiful weather in which to enjoy it all.
Where else in the world are your primary concerns trying not to get too much sun and the temperature of the beer? Where each and every day is a cycle of eating, surfing and drinking, and the nights spent partying and chatting and exploring? Where else can you spend your nights in the thumping nightclubs of San Sebastian, but wake up in nature surrounded by verdant hills, rustling leaves and twittering birds
Feeling brave?! Running Of The Bulls and Zarautz Beachside Surf Camp
Are you keen to Run with the Bulls at San Fermin, Pamplona? The Running of the Bulls festival officially starts on the 6th July and runs through until the 14th July with daily Bull runs and nightly street parties. We run shuttles every day at midday from our Zarautz Beachside Surf Camp to our Bull Bite Base Camp just outside Pamplona for just €15. So if you would like to join us there for a few days to party and run screaming from ten-tonne-testosterone-tanked toros, just email us and we can add that to your booking.
Surf ‘n’ BBK and Zarautz Beachside Surf Camp. Why not combine the surf life with a music festival… Bilbao BBK Live is taking over the mountains with Rock & Pop from the 6th to 8th July. An awesome Spanish festival that takes place on top of Kobetamendi Hill, you get to experience breathtaking views, good music and a brilliant atmosphere and perfect mix of rock and pop music.
- Where: The Zarautz Beachside Camp 20 mins outside San Sebastian, Basque country, Spain
- When: 1st - 14th July
- How: Meet us there by plane, train, bus or car
- Age: Young at heart traveller 18+
- Sleep: Two man pre-erected tents with mattress and sleeping bag provided
- Eat: Daily breakfast and dinner each evening
- 3 nights
- Camping accommodation,
- breakfast and dinner daily,
- 2 hours surf lessons each day,
- surf equipment hire,
- Local activities and party nights
- Bulls transfer to Pamplona camp (€15)
- Bilbao BBK Live 2017 music festival tickets
- 4th of July beach fest in San Sebastian for €25 – includes BBQ, hour of power with beer and sangria, transport and a festival on the beach
- Accommodation at our Pamplona Bulls Camp for €60 per night
- Solo tent upgrade €20 per night
- Pintxo tours
- Horse riding
- Helicopter joy rides to see the Basque region
- Surfaris leave daily from San Seb. Check out the Surfari page for details!