San Juan Festival
PRICE: €75 | AU$ 87 | US$ 67 | £52 PER NIGHT (MIN 2 NIGHTS)
FIRE, FIREWORKS & PARTYING IN THE STREETS AT SAN JUAN FESTIVAL
Juan is the shortest night of the year and official start of the summer. Make sure you're in Barcelona at this time to experience the elelctric atmosphere in the air and fireworks in the sky. The night is full of crazy parties on the beach and fires in the street.
Enjoy a stay at our magnificent beachfront hostel, hearty breakfast and delicious dinner daily, Best of Barcelona walking tour, either a Spanish Cooking Class or Beer Tasting at the biggest Craft Beer Hall in Barcelona, crazy pre-game drink deals and discounts for wild nights out, nightly guest list club entry, plus access to an arsenal of activities to add on like Bike tours, Paintball, Barcelona Beer Bike, Tapas Tours, Waterpark parties, Jet-skiing, kayaking and of course the legendary Barcelona Boat Parties!
The San Juan Festival marks the shortest night of the year and the official beginning of summer. The Catalans love this month with all their hearts and enjoy celebrating… and so do we, with bonfires on the beach, a sky lit up by fireworks and dancing all night! Come stay with us for a weekend in Barcelona and get a ton of inclusions along with once in a lifetime experiences. We will show you the best of Barcelona, because it is our hometown and we know it well.
We dance in the clubs and drink in the bars. We dance around a fire on the beach under the moon to the Hippies drumming on their Bongos. There are fireworks and parades and drunken fun and you’ll get to experience how the locals celebrate this crazy San Juan festival.
- Where: Barcelona
- When: 24th June
- How: Book online here and turn up and party with us
- Sleep: At our beautiful beachside hostel
- Eat: Hearty breakfast and delicious dinner daily
- Barcelona City Break All-Inclusive Package
- Beach Hostel accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Choice of one activity: Spanish Cooking Class or Craft Beer Tasting
- Free guest list club entry every night to either Opium, Pacha, Shoko or Catwalk
- Amazing guides for San Juan
- Here’s what a day at Barcelona City Break might look like….
- Morning Wake up to a hearty breakfast served by in-house chefs.
- Late morning Chill out and meet fellow travelers in the lounge of our beautiful hostel. See Barcelona’s most famous sights on the Stoke’s walking tour
- Midday Free time to explore the city. We recommend giving your tastebuds a treat on a gastronomical exploration of this foodie capital.
- Afternoon/Evening Choose between a Spanish Cooking Class or Beer Tasting Trivia Night. Both will get you boozy!
- Night On to the club for a wild night out in Barcelona! We’ll head to the beach to watch the fireworks before the city goes absolutely crazy for San Juan. Hope you’re ready because the party only stops at 6am.
- Stay at our magnificent beach hostel, full of character and great people, and packed with fun stuff to do
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Everyday free club entry: Pacha, Shoko, Catwalk
- Barcelona City Experience; See the main sites on an informative and fun walking tour
- Big Night Out; Check out some of the best bars in Barcelona with a bunch of free drinks and super discounts
- Beer Tasting at the biggest Craft Beer Hall in Barcelona