Barcelona City Break
€60-75 | US$ 70-82 | £50-66 | AU $95-107 per night (min 2 nights)
All year round
Looking for a city break destination that combines culture with hedonism? Look no further than Barcelona! The Spanish city of Barcelona has arguably one of the best social lives in the whole of Europe. Whether you are interested in live music, dancing or simply enjoying a drink in the company of good friends, there’s something for everyone.
Typical nightlife in Spain is not for the faint-hearted. Buzzing venues and animated streets, infinitely long nights, a seemingly tireless crowd...These are the things that make Spain a huge party destination, and Barcelona, obviously, is no exception. A little something for everyone, read on for some of the best and most mythical bars, clubs and fiestas, and be sure you are in the know about where to party in Barcelona.
- Stay at our magnificent beach hostel, full of character and great people, and packed with fun stuff to do
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Everyday free club entry: Pacha, Shoko, Catwalk
- Barcelona City Experience; See the main sites on an informative and fun walking tour
- Big Night Out; Check out some of the best bars in Barcelona with a bunch of free shots and super discounts
- Choose from:
- Cooking Class: a 2 hour cooking experience with shedloads of sangria
- Our BCN Party Pack: a 3 hour open bar pre-game then on to a Barcelona beach club
- Boat Party: legendary 2 hour booze cruise with open bar, DJ and live music
- Tapas Tours, Waterpark party, Jet Ski’s, Paint-balling, Go-Karting, kayaking and snorkelling, SUP, and of course the legendary Barcelona Boat Parties!
- Add on extra nights for €40 per person (October – May) or €55 per person (June – September)
Visit Barcelona for a Stoke city break staying in a magnificent beachside hostel- see the city’s most famous sights, do fun activities everyday and party like the rock star that you are!
- Where: Barcelona, Spain
- When : All year round How : Walk, drive, fly, swim...whatever gets you to Barcelona
- Sleep: Hostel accommodation
- Eat: Breakfast and dinner daily
- Inclusions : Accommodation at beachside hostel, daily breakfast and dinner, city walking tour, a choice between spanish cooking class or beer tasting trivia night, crazy drink deals and discounts, nightly guest list club entry to Opium, Pacha, Shoko and Catwalk
- Add-ons: Original Barcelona Boat Party (40 € ), Champagne Sunset Boat Party, extra activities (from 20 € ), Ride with Us to any festival (Sitges, Running of th e Bulls, San Vino, etc)!
Here’s what a day at Barcelona City Break might look like….
- Morning Wake up to a hearty breakfast served by in-house chefs.
- Late morning Chill out and meet fellow travelers in the lounge of our beautiful hostel. See Barcelona’s most famous sights on our walking tour
- Midday Free time to explore the city. We recommend giving your tastebuds a treat on a gastronomical exploration of this foodie capital.
- Afternoon/Evening Choose between a Spanish Cooking Class or Beer Tasting Trivia Night. Both will get you boozy!
- Night On to the club for a wild night out in Barcelona! Hope you’re ready because the party only stops at 6am.
The city of Barcelona is like that crazy beautiful chick you hope to meet while traveling, stunning from all angles with a wild nocturnal side. And since she’s our European home base, we know Barcelona better than anyone, and take it from us, Barcelona is a good idea any time of year. Winter, spring, summer or fall, Barcelona has it all!
We will set you up with an ace itinerary including a Barcelona city walking tour which will take you to the most famous sights. Then choose from our Spanish Cooking Party; Satisfy your cultural appetite the Spanish Cooking Class where our chef will teach you how to make a delicious paella and fresh home-made sangria. BCN Party Pack; starting at one of our favourite Port Olimpic bars with drinks on us and then heading into one of the hottest Barcelona nightclubs.
Or The legendary Barcelona Boat Party; 2 hours on board the best party in Barcelona with great views, and great vibes. There’s no better way to pre-game for a wild night of fiestas. In the evening you have a great line up with free guestlist to Barcelona’s best beach clubs, before you head back your temporary Barcelona home only when the sun comes up, and the next day we’ll do it all again.