Ibiza Beach Camp
Ibiza, Spain | June - September
ALL INCLUSIVE: €60 | US$ 67 | £52 | AU$ 87 PER NIGHT (MIN. 2 NIGHTS)
It’s because it’s so beautiful and yet it´s the premier party destination, without exaggeration. The place is stunning, with mountains, azure seas and perfect weather. Ibiza Beach Camp 2017 is breathtaking!
We stay in a camp where the grass is greener, the tents poles are straighter, the hammocks are well hung. Located almost on top of Cala Martina beach, with its fine sand and crystal clear water, our Beach Camp has a great atmosphere and a wicked crowd. We have created the perfect Ibiza Campsite setup with access to the amazing natural beauty of Ibiza with the Hippie lifestyle and the rave filled evenings.
Ibiza is renowned for its discos and nightclubs and sunset bars, its dancing and drinking and sex, its beauty and glamour and white boats with people wearing white and huge sunglasses. And that’s just fine, because it’s in beautiful environments like this that these hedonistic pursuits can really flourish. So we go there not only to party, but to party while appreciating the island’s natural charms. Plus the natural charms of its inhabitants. Because of course, if you take the world’s number one party destination and plonk it on top of one of the world’s most naturally delightful islands, of course the beautiful people are going to be there.
- Where: Ibiza, Spain
- When: 1st June – 15th September 2017
- How: Meet us there (you can fly or take a ferry)
- Age: Young at heart traveller 18+
- Sleep: We’ll be resting our spinning heads in tents with air mattresses and sleeping bags provided in our lovely campsite by the sea
- Eat: Breakfast and lunches are included in the all inclusive package – delicious options for breakfast and portable lunches to take to the beach Open bar of beer and sangria 11am-11pm (€10 extra a day)
- Camping accommodation (pre-erected tent w/ mattress and sleeping bag)
- Breakfast daily (pancakes, french toasts, eggs, oats, fruit, juice, etc.)
- Lunch daily (takeaway baguettes)
- Daily use of snorkeling gear & morning yoga sesh
- Football, volleyball games, beach frisbee, coastal hikes and cliff jumping
- Guided party trips & discounted club entry
- Visits to various hippie markets
- “Salt-free” water. Believe it or not, a rare commodity in Ibiza.
Add-ons: solo tent upgrade ( € 20/day), dinner ( € 5/night)