Bilbao BBK Live
San Sebastian to Pamplona to Bilbao, Spain
4th - 11th July 4th - 11th July
- 7 night stay in twinshare tents with mattress and sleeping bag provided (2 nights at Zarautz Surf Camp, 3 nights at BBK Live,
- 2 nights at Running of the Bulls Camp in Pamplona),
- Bilbao BBK Live ticket,
- Transfers to and from Bilbao BBK Live festival,
- Breakfasts and dinners at our partners campsites,
- Surf lessons and board hire at Zarautz campsite,
- Crazy opening ceremony in and Bull runs in Pamplona,
- Unlimited beer/sangria - available at surf camp and bulls bar,
- Festival guides and much more!
Every year for 3 days, the BBK Bank in the Basque region of Spain becomes everyone’s BFF. This is because it sponsors the world’s ‘Best Medium-Sized Music Festival,’ which brings around 60 acts from all over the world to an intimate park for one weekend of incredible artists known as Bilbao BBK Live 2017.
In true style, we’ve put together an epic package that combines BBK Live with the world-famous Running of the Bulls Festival in nearby Pamplona and amazing surf in San Sebastian. Meet us at our little slice of paradise, Zarautz Surf Camp on July 4th for an epic Independence Day BBQ Beach Party.
After you’re surfed out and stuffed with delicious San Sebastian food, we’ll drive you to Pamplona for the opening ceremony of the Running With the Bulls on the 6th of July. Then it’s off to BBK, Bilbao to get you set up and ready for the festival to start.
We’ll leave you with your camping gear and to your three nights of rocking out. On July 9 we’ll pick you up for two more days at Running of the Bulls so you can catch anything you missed out on, like running for your life!
The World’s Best Medium-sized Music Festival takes place every year in the hills of Bilbao in Northern Spain- and there’s no way we’re missing it! Bilbao BBK Live unites 60 alternative rock acts from all over the world to an intimate park for three incredible days of headbanging.
We've got a lot going on in the surrounding area, Running of the Bulls in Pamplona and Zarautz Beach Camp in San Sebastian. So if you love benders then combine all 3 festivals for one epic trip!
- Where: San Sebastian to Pamplona to Bilbao, Spain
- When: 4th - 11th July
- How: Book now and meet us there for an epic party
- Age: Young at heart traveller 18+. Free trip if you bring your grandma
- Sleep: Twin share tents with sleeping bags and mattresses
- Eat: Super tasty dinner and breakfast while at either our bulls camp or Surf camp
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- 2 nights camping accommodation at our Zarautz beach camp (pre-erected, twin share tent w/ mattress and sleeping bag)
- 2 days surf with board and lessons provided
- Breakfast and dinner at Zarautz camp
- Transfer from Zarautz Beach Camp to Pamplona Bulls camp on morning of July 6 for the Opening Ceremony
- Transfer from Pamplona camp to Bilbao BBK Live on the 6th and from Bilbao BBK Live to Bulls camp on the 9th
- Bilbao BBK Live ticket (festival is from the July 6th - 8th)
- Tent, sleeping bag and mattress to set up at Bilbao BBK Live (100 € deposit - returned once you return the camping gear back to our Bulls camp)
- 2 nights camping accommodation at our Bulls camp in Pamplona (pre-erected, twin share tent w/ mattress and sleeping bag) ● Breakfast and dinner at Bulls camps
- Awesome guides into festival
- Live music at Bulls Camp and a chillout zone
- 4th of July party in San Sebastian ( € 30)
- Flexible! Prefer surfing to bull running? Let us know and we can make you a package that suits.
- Enquire to see how you can fit this all into your passport
Add-ons: *100 € -deposit to be given back when tent and camping equipment is returned at end of Festival
Do you provide transport to Zarautz for the beach camp? Yes, we are doing buses to the beach camp if you would like to stay there for a few days. The cost is 15€ one way for the transfer. You can add this to your booking or book it at the Guru tent.
What is the breakfast like? Brekkie varies according to our chefs’ whims. It usually involves egg and bacon in some form. Pancakes, french toast, poached, fried, scrambled…..Yum!
It says on the website that it is a twin tent. Can it fit two people? Yes, the twin tents are two-person tents. We have two-person tents and 8 person teepees. If you are a group of three, one of you will be tented with a new friend of the same sex. You get allocated your tent on arrival so you can make tent requests then. We also have an option to have a private tent for a small additional fee – just in case you don’t want to share…. or if you want leave space for the hottie you’re going to meet at our campsite….. just saying…
And what amenities are offered at the camp site? The campsite is awesome! It is right near Pamplona but still in nature, there is a cafe/restaurant, a little shop, hot showers, laundry area, parking, drinkable water, wifi, a swimming pool and our own Stoke chill zone.
Are there lockers where we can put our passports or other important items? The campsite has lockers, and we also have a giant container which gets locked every night and we can put small valuables in there during the festival and when we’re away from the campsite.
2 of us are vegans, do you cater for this? We cater for vegetarians, so we can always just remove the animal-products and stuff you to the brim with fruits and veggies and starches…..whatever we do, we’ll make a plan for you.