Andorra Snow Weekender
- January - March 2017
- PRICE: €250 | US$ 278 | £ 215 | AU$ 361
- Includes return transport from Barcelona, accommodation in a 3* hotel, one dinner, two hearty breakfasts, ski pass, ski equipment, nights out on the town and great times with new friends!
ABOUT THE TRIP
We love our Andorra Snow Weekend Break! Just up the road from Barcelona, this tax-free principality is great for skiing and snowboarding, partying and escaping to the mountains for a weekend.
Our trips depart Barcelona every Friday night.
The next morning we drag our sorry asses out of bed and hit the slopes since the alpine air makes for the perfect hangover cure. After an exhausting day of shredding we head down and suit up for the night. Stoke Travel is buying dinner and maybe even a round of shots, before once again stomping our way to dance floor glory around Andorra’s many bars, chances are this one will be a late one.
We’re up bright and early again on the Sunday for one last day of shredding before heading back to Barcelona in the late evening. We’re going to be tired, we’re going to be sore, we’re going to be hungover but by golly are we going to be happy!
We slip and slide over the slopes of two resorts: Pal-Arinsal and Ordino-Arcalis.
- Great for all levels
- 63kms of runs: 4 green, 16 blue, 16 red, 5 black
- A snow park, 2 freestyle areas, half-pipe, boarder-cross area and slalom course
- Levels: 30% for beginners, 55% for intermediates, 15% for advanced
- 371 snow cannons covering 19 km of pistes which guarantee good conditions
- When it’s slush elsewhere, there is still powder here
- Resort area: 442 ha Altitude: from 1940m to 2640m
- 26 km of runs: 6 green, 6 blue, 11 red and 2 black
- Levels: 20% for beginners, 30% for intermediates, 50% for advanced
- We meet on the street level of the Palau Reial Metro station in Barcelona from 7pm to leave for Andorra
- Arrival at Andorra and check in at the hotel
- Night out on the town or early to bed, early to rise
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Head to ski pistes
- Spend the day on the slopes
- Dinner at the restaurant of the hotel all together
- Pub crawl and party at Andorra´s best nightclubs and bars
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Go to ski pistes by foot or bus
- Get in some precious hours of skiing/boarding
- Evening return to Barcelona after skiing all day, exhausted & exhilarated
We recommend staying an extra night in Barcelona so you don’t have to stress about making your flight. Traffic heading out of Andorra can blow.
WHAT WILL YOU GET
- Return Transport from Barcelona
- Accommodation in a 3* hotel
- Hearty breakfast and a delicious dinner on Saturday night
- Ski Pass
- Ski rental
- Nights out in the Pyrenees with party-loving internationals!
- Ski insurance (highly recommended): €15 total for two days
- Snowboard Rental: €12 surcharge for the weekend
- Group Ski Classes are 12-15:00 on both Saturday and Sunday, supplement of €40
- Rooms are triple and quadruples, supplement for a double is €10 per person for the 2 nights (2 people)
- Bring your own skis or snowboard and get a €20 discount
- Ski apparel NOT INCLUDED