Living & Working At Our Wiltshire Adventure Resort... the newest and now biggest outdoor activity centre in The Working Holiday Club's™ portfolio.
Wiltshire has been a special place for a very long time, and our World Heritage Site stands testament to the ages. Stonehenge and Avebury have a magnetism that has drawn people to them for centuries. But history in Wiltshire is not just ancient – Romans, Normans and Saxons have all left their mark on our countryside and towns. Come today and you can walk through time – here in Wiltshire, you can touch and feel the past.
- Great For: Meeting new people, trying new activities, development opportunities, sports clubs and transport links for exploring
- Season: February – November
- Number Of Staff: 250
- Accommodation Style: Staff are accommodated in purpose-built shared rooms – some staff accommodation is brand new and only – some rooms are en suite style
On the ‘must see' list, alongside the World Heritage Site, is the medieval city of Salisbury, with its magnificent Cathedral, Longleat and the National Trust’s gardens at Stourhead.
- Abseiling, Aeroball, Archery, Ball Sports, Climbing, Crate Challenge, Fencing, First Aid, Giant Swing, Initiative Exercises, Jacobs Ladder, Low Level Ropes Course, Mountain Bike Trail, Nature Trail, Open Canoeing, Orienteering, Quad Biking, Raft Building, Sensory Trail, Survivor, Trapeze, Tree Top Study Trail, Tunnel Trail, Vertical Challenge, Zip-Line
- If you want to get off centre and explore during your well-deserved days off, then there are plenty of things for you to do.
- For any 'essentials' that you might need, the local village has a shop, Post Office and a few pubs.
- For those of you wanting to be entertained, or are in the need for some retail therapy, and then Swindon is only four miles from the centre. Here you'll find a variety of shopping areas (including a designer outlet), leisure centres, and ice-skating rink, a climbing wall, cinemas, restaurants, bars, pubs and museums.