Living & Working At Our Whitecliff Bay Adventure Resort
Spend the summer months living and working in an English paradise on the Isle of Wight. If you want the benefits of working at one of The Working Holiday Club’s™ overseas centres but want to stay a little bit closer to home, look no further! Whitecliff Bay offers the best of both worlds. Just a stone’s throw away from the mainland, the Isle of Wight has a ‘holiday feel’ as soon as you step off the ferry. Staff working for The Working Holiday Club™ at Whitecliff Bay can enjoy all of the facilities that the adventure resort has to offer while waking up every morning with a stunning view of one of the best beaches on the island.
Staff working at Whitecliff Bay tend also to work at our sister centre on the island, Little Canada.
- Great For: Beach lovers, watersports, music lovers, sunbathers and creating great summer memories
- Season: April – Mid-July
- Number Of Guests: 300 (8 – 17 years old, schools)
- Number Of Staff: 38
- Accommodation Style: Staff accommodation is in fully furnished twin-bedded shared chalets – a maximum of four people share a chalet, with full cooking facilities, a private bathroom and a lounge with a television
- Abseiling, Archery, Beach Games, Beach Studies, Body Boarding, Circus Skills, Challenge course, Climbing Wall, Fencing, Initiative Exercises, Orienteering, Rifle Shooting, Pool Swimming, Sensory Trail Survivor, Trapeze, Coastal Walk
- For a relatively small island, the Isle of Wight certainly packs a punch above its weight.
- It has become a place synonymous with legendary music festivals, sailing regattas, world-renowned tourist attractions, food festivals and the White Air Extreme Sports Festival.
- It has some golden beaches, scenic walks, fantastic cycle routes and some of the UK's most stunning coastline. However, for those less active there's a vast number of restaurants, clubs, shops and cafes. A quick bus journey away and you'll find a multi-screen cinema, ten-pin bowling and an ice rink.
- To top things off, why not give the famous Ghost Walk Tour ago!?