Living & Working At Our Surrey Adventure Resort
The resort lies on the edge of the Devil’s Punchbowl, about one hour from Central London. With 120 other members of staff to get to know, this resort offers the best of both worlds – green spaces and city lights. Set amongst trees in the Surrey countryside, within walking distance of the Devil's Punchbowl, with miles of walking and cycling tracks, even the most avid adventure enthusiast can be entertained for weeks.
- Great For Mountain biking, spending your days off in London, adrenaline junkies (close to Thorpe Park), meeting new friends, trying new activities and sports
- Season: February – November
- Number Of Guests: 500 (7-17 years old, schools, families, unaccompanied children)
- Number Of Staff: 120
- Accommodation Style: All staff stay in shared accommodation with either a communal or en-suite bathroom
If it’s the bright lights, shops and shows that you crave on your days off, you can jump on the train and be in Central London within the hour. Bases for over 20 activities are dotted around the 45-acre centre, and to top it all off, we boast a state-of-the-art sports hall (for those rainy days).
- Abseiling, Aeroball, Archery, Challenge course, Climbing wall, Fencing, Giant swing, Hike, Initiative exercises, Jacobs Ladder, Low-level ropes course, Motorsports, Orienteering, Powerfan, Raft Building, Rifle shooting, Sensory Trail, Survivor, Team games, Problem solving, Trapeze, Zip-Line
- With the Devil's Punchbowl on your doorstep, there might only be the odd occasion when you want to explore further on your days off – even so, the list of possibilities is endless.
- The nearest town, Haslemere, is only four miles away and has everything you need for any emergency supplies.
- The mainline train service at both Haslemere and Farnham makes trips to Central London or Guilford a piece of cake.
- On warm summer days off the nearest beach is only 20 miles from the centre. There is also bowling, laser tag, swimming pools and more nearby.