Living & Working At Our Spain Adventure Resort
Our solo Spanish centre provides the backdrop for a truly authentic overseas PGL season. The Working Holiday Club™ Adventure Resort, on the Costa Brava, operates out of a section of the well-equipped Camping Kings site. This pristine site has all the amenities that you’ll need for everyday life, and some little extras you don’t, such as the pool and bowling alley.
- Great for: Watersports, food, night life, beaches and days out
- Season: May – September
- Guests: 250 (aged 12-18, schools)
- Staff: 67
- Accommodation Style: All staff are accommodated in shared large frame tents with staff allocated showers and toilets
When living and working at La Fosca you will be within walking distance of some amazing sandy beaches. Or, take a break from the beach by visiting Palmos, a 20-minute walk away, and experience food, drink, music and culture of the local area.
- Banana Boating, Canoeing, Sailing (Dinghies, Catamarans, Toppers and Funboats), Sit-on-Kayaking, Snorkelling, Stand Up Paddle, Windsurfing
- Excursions to water parks and Barcelona
- Our resort is located in a bustling part of the Costa Brava.
- The local area has a very touristy feel, meaning that nothing is ever too far away.
- There are beautiful sandy beaches a short walk away, fronted with restaurants and bars, making it so easy to spend a whole day at the beach on your days off.
- The vibrant town of Palmos is only a short walk, where you can indulge in tapas and local cuisine. Palmos also has a great nightlife and you will be spoilt for choice, with numerous clubs and bars.
- Want a trip on your day off? Barcelona and Girona are within easy reach from the centre by either car or bus.