Living & Working At Our Shropshire Adventure Resort
With as many acres of land as staff, this adventure resort does cater for everyone. The Shropshire Adventure Resort has been part of The Working Holiday Club™ portfolio since 1978, adding improvements and facilities every year since, which is why there is such an astounding range of activity bases and facilities available.
- Great for Paddlers, walkers, nature lovers, meeting a whole range of new people
- Season: February – November
- Number Of Guests: 950 (aged 8-17, comprised of school kids and families)
- Number Of Staff: 260
- Accommodation Style: Staff accommodation ranges from shared log cabins, on-site houses with shared rooms, and occasionally, shared tents in the summer months
- Abseiling, Aeroball, Archery, Ball Sports, Canoeing, Challenge Course, Climbing Wall, Fencing, Giant Swing, High Ropes, Initiative Exercises, Jacob’s Ladder, Kayaking, Low Ropes, Orienteering, Pony Trekking, Quad Biking, Raft Building, Rifle Shooting, Swimming, Trapeze, Vertical Challenge, Zip Wire
- Although this adventure resort boasts 250 acres of adventure lovers' paradise, there might be the odd occasion when you want to break out of the bubble and explore the local area
- The local villages of Ruyton Xi and Baschurch are only three short miles away, both with convenience stores and several pubs
- If it’s the city lifestyle you are missing, Shrewsbury is 12 miles from the centre, where you’ll be spoilt for choice with restaurants, shopping, pubs, clubs, cinema and bowling
- For the great adventurers, North Wales is a short drive, with plenty of climbing, walking and paddling available.