Living & Working At Our Paris Adventure Resort
Enjoy all that Paris has to offer, all year round! Previously a three-star hotel and the base for the Brazilian World Cup team in the 1998 tournament, The Working Holiday Club’s™ flagship centre in France is an impressive building, to say the least. Set in 70 acres of private grounds, our Adventure Resort employs over 40 members of staff for almost 12 months of the year.
- Great For: Improving your language skills, spending your days off in Paris, sports clubs, footballers (the Annual Pal ‘le Tournoi’ is held here every year) and visiting Disneyland Paris and other tourist attractions
- Season: January – December
- Number Of Guests: 300 (10-18 years old, schools, families and unaccompanied children)
- Number Of Staff: 44
- Accommodation Style: Staff accommodation is mainly in twin rooms with en-suite showers
As a Tour Leader, you will spend your working days in Paris and leading excursions to other famous French attractions. If you have another role in centre, you can do the same on your days off. With organised staff entertainment, sports clubs and social events, there is always something for everyone to do!
- Abseiling, Archery, Climbing wall, Initiative exercises, Low ropes course, Orienteering, Trapeze, Zip wire
- The Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Montmartre, Bastille area, Disneyland Paris, Local French market
- Our resort is in the French town of Lesigny, which has been the set for many films and advertisements.
- The resort is set in 70 acres of private grounds, which you can explore until your heart is content
- Practice your language skills in the local shops and towns, or jump on a train and head into Paris
- With Paris just 20 miles from the centre, you can spend your days off enjoying a coffee in a Parisian cafe, or exploring all that the city has to offer.