Living & Working At Our Opal Coast Adventure Resort
Our Opal Coast Adventure Resort backs onto forested dunes leading to 13 kilometres of unspoilt sandy beach. Only 50 minutes from Calais, the resort is a little gem hidden within the forest... just a 10-minute stroll from the local town. With a small team of just 14 at peak season, you will get the rare opportunity to get to know everyone in your team while providing educational school trips mixed with land-based activities.
- Great For: Improving your French language skills, spending your days of relaxing on the 13kms of unspoilt sandy beach, windsurfing and sailing
- Season: March – October
- Number Of Guests: 90
- Number Of Staff: 14
- Accommodation Style: All staff accommodation is in shared rooms with shared toilet and shower facilities
- Beach Games, Camp Craft, Capture the Flag Challenge Course, Coastal Walk, Initiative Exercises, Kite Flying, Low-Level Bouldering Wall
- The Somme Battlefields, Bagatelle Theme Park, Local Markets, Chocolate Factory, Nausicaa Sealife Centre, Goat and Cheese Farms
- You will never have a dull moment while working and living on centre at this resort.
- You will never get bored of the beach – but just in case, the town centre has plentiful restaurants, brasseries and bars, not to mention creperies and souvenir shops.
- And if you're a boating enthusiast, it's a great area for yachting!