Living & Working At Our Lincolnshire Adventure Resort
This is a great ‘all rounder’ adventure camp with a little something for everyone!
- Great for: Sports lovers, links with the local community, staff team building, (almost) year-long contracts and development opportunities
- Season: February – November
- Number Of Guests: 800 (7-17 years old)
- Number Of Staff: 160
- Accommodation Style: Staff are accommodated in indoor, shared rooms.
The Lincolnshire Adventure Resort opened in spring 2006, with more than £2 million invested over the years to develop our it into a market-leading adventure centre, specifically created to meet the needs of school, college and youth groups. Nearby you'll find Nottingham, Leicester and Skegness.
The resort also plays host to a variety of external events. These include events/bands, tournaments, and sport event weekends. Catering for up to 800 guests and 160 staff at peak season, there are all sorts of different jobs you can do here, from administrative roles, drivering roles, becoming an activity instructor or a caterer.
- Abseiling, Aeroball, Archery, Challenge Course, Climbing Tower, Fencing, Giant Swing, High Ropes, Jacob’s Ladder, Kayaking, Low Ropes Course, Motorsports, Orienteering, Problem Solving, Raft Building, Rifle Shooting, Trapeze, Tunnel Trail, Sensory Trail, Vertical Challenge, Zip-Line
- Within an hours drive from this resort you can be sipping cocktails in a city bar, or enjoying an afternoon in a typical English seaside tow.
- Situated int he heart of the Lincolnshire countryside, approximately nine miles from Grantham, it's still easy and convenient to explore the cities in the heart of England
- For watersport enthusiasts, the National Watersports Centre at Holme Pierrepoint is about 30 miles away, and if you want to stay on-site, we have great relationships with local football clubs, cricket clubs, badminton clubs and other sports teams.