Living & Working At Our Languedoc Coast Adventure Resort
With direct access to the beach and the glorious Mediterranean Sea on your doorstep, this resort is an ideal place to spend the season working. If you take a short walk from the back of the centre, you will hit the Languedoc coast. This RYA approved and BCU recognised teaching centre gives staff the opportunity to brush up on their watersports skills, in their time off, or just relax on the beach.
- Great For: Watersports, beaches, food and wine, shops and markets and local music
- Season: May – September
- Guests: 300
- Staff: 85
- Accommodation Style: All staff are accommodated in shared, large-frame tents with electricity (light and power points) with communal showers and toilets nearby
Our Adventure Resort is just outside the holiday resort of Valras Plage, which gives staff the chance to get off centre and soak up some of the local atmospheres.
- Abseiling, Archery, Climbing, Raft Building, Banana Boat, Sailing Catamarans and Dinghies (Funboats, Picos and Fevas), Sit-on-Kayaks, Snorkelling
- Situated just outside the holiday resort of Valras Plage, The Working Holiday Club™ Adventure Resort has an idyllic seafront location.
- The centre has direct access to a long, open and uncrowded section of the beautiful Languedoc Coast.
- The local area has a laid-back holiday feel, making the resort a vibrant place to live and work.
- The centre is very close to Beziers, where you will find various restaurants, shops and markets selling local produce. In the evenings, the town has everything you need for a night off, including lively bars.