Living & Working At Our Lancashire Adventure Resort
A great place for exploring the great outdoors and meeting some lifelong friends along the way... our adventure resort is a 19th century country house set within 50 acres of gardens, parkland and woodland, with a large, purpose-built lake. Close to the historic city of Lancaster and the Forest of Bowland, this is a great place to explore Northern England. All activities take place on-site, but you can use your time off to explore the local area.
- Great For: Walking, cycling, exploring, visiting the lake district, canoeing and making great friendships
- Season: February – November
- Number Of Guests: 280 (7-17 years old, schools and unaccompanied children)
- Number Of Staff: 75
- Accommodation Style: Staff are accommodated in twin rooms within a purpose-built staff accommodation block – during the summer months, some staff may be accommodated within the main guest complex
The Southern Lake District is an hour away and provides a playground for walkers, canoeists, mountain bikers and climbers. For those seeking a great night out or an afternoon by the seaside, the centre is only 15 miles from the bright lights of Blackpool.
- All aboard, Abseiling, Archery, Canoeing, Climbing, Fencing, Giant Swing, High Ropes, Intitative Exercises, Jacob's Ladder, Trapeze, Orienteering, Quad Biking, Raft Building, Team Challenge, Vertical Challenge, Wobble Bars, Zip-Line
- The surrounding area of our adventure resort offers an endless list of things to do during your time off.
- The South Lake District peninsula is only an hour away and provides a playground for walkers, canoeists, mountain bikers and climbers.
- For a fun night you can get dolled up and venture out into the bright lights of Blackpool, which is approximately 15 miles away.
- Our resort is also close to Lancaster and Preston, which offer various shops and leisure activities
- If you want to stay closer to home, Garstand, the local town, has a range of pubs, shops and a leisure centre with swimming facilities. The local pub is also within walking distance.