Living & Working At Our Isle Of Wight Adventure Resort
Nestled in the trees on the banks of Wootton Creek, this resort is a hidden gem. If you like sun, sea and stunningly picturesque scenery, then look no further. Nestled by the inlet waters of Wootton Creek on the Isle of Wight, the centre has a warm and welcoming feel and offers everything you might need.
- Great For: Watersports, geology / geologists (SSSI), sports enthusiasts, music lovers and people looking to make plenty of new friends
- Season: February – November
- Number Of Guests: 720 (aged 7-18, schools, families and unaccompanied children)
- Number Of Staff: 150
- Accommodation Style: En-suite wooden cabins, shared mobile holiday homes, shared rooms in a large on-site house – all bed linen, duvets and pillows provided
Just off the beaten track (but close enough to easily hop back on) it offers staff endless possibilities to explore the island. For those keen to head to the mainland the ferry port is just around the corner and the staff can benefit from subsidised tickets prices.
- Abseiling, Aerobal, All Aboard, Archery, Canadian Canoeing, Circus Skills, Indoor Climbing, Climbing Tower, Dragon Boat Racing, Dragon’s Quest, Fencing, First Aid, Giant Swing, High Rope Elements & Zip Wire, Kayaking, Keelboat Sailing, Ladder Logic, Low Ropes Course, Nature Walk, Orienteering, Parachute Games, Popmobility, Problem Solving, Quad Biking, Raft Building, Sensory Trail, Team Games, The Matrix, Trapeze, Tunnel Trail
- For a relatively small island, the Isle of Wight cetrainly packs a punch above its weight.
- It has become a place synonymous with legendary music festivals, sailing regattas, world-renowned tourist attractions, food festivals and the White Air Extreme Sports Festival.
- It has a number of golden beaches, scenic walks, fantastic cycle routes and some of the UK's most stunning coastline. However, for those less active there's a huge number of restaurants, clubs, shops and cafes. A quick bus journey away and you'll find a multi-screen cinema, ten-pin bowling and an ice rink.
- To top things off, why not give the famous Ghost Walk Tour a go!?