Living & Working At Our Herefordshire Adventure Resort
Not far from where it all began in 1957, this resort overlooks the River Wye in Herefordshire.
Herefordshire – the county of unspoilt countryside, market towns of distinctive character and a wealth of varied landscapes. The natural environment forms a backdrop to a more leisurely pace of life in Herefordshire, where innovation and inspiration blend with its historic rural past. There are tons of local award-winning inns, pubs and restaurants, all serving delicious selections of locally grown produce.
- Great For: Taking up new hobbies and joining clubs, enjoying ideal rural surroundings, learning watersports on the rivers and lakes, cycling, walking and climbing in the area
- Season: February – October
- Number Of Staff: 30
- Accommodation Style: All staff are accommodated in twin and triple rooms in a purpose built chalets
With a small team of staff, you will get to know everyone else that you are living with, and they will soon become your surrogate family, making the resort more of a home then an activity centre.
- Abseiling, Aeroball, Archery, Campfire, Challenge Course, Climbing Wall, Fencing, Initiative Exercises, Low-Level Ropes Course, Orienteering, Rifle Shooting, Street Surfing, Trapeze, Zip-Line
- Canoeing, Dragon Boating, Forest Trail, Kayaking, Motorsports, Raft Building
- Situated on the doorstep of the Royal Forest of Dean, the Herefordshire Adventure Resort is perfectly for those who want to get back to nature and use the natural environment as their playground
- On your well-earned days off, there are plenty of opportunities for paddling, climbing, walking and mountain biking
- Ross on Wye is a nearby town with a swimming pool, supermarket, some pubs and a range of shops
- If you crave brighter lights, Gloucester and Hereford are small cities both about 20 miles away, with shopping facilities, leisure complexes, cinemas, pubs and clubs.