Working At Our East Sussex Adventure Resort
An impressive Grade II listed mansion house, set on 21 acres in the Sussex Downs, close to Hastings, our resort has a huge range of on-site facilities, with several small lakes and an indoor sports hall. You could be spending warm, summer afternoons relaxing on the side of the outdoor pool, and the evenings enjoying the bright lights of London or Brighton.
- Great for Beach lovers, Brighton night life, day trips to London, cycling and walking
- Season: February – November
- Number Of Staff: 110
- Accommodation Style: Staff are accommodated in shared, en-suite rooms
- Abseiling, Archery, Ball Sports, BMX, Canoeing, Challenge Course, Climbing, Giant Swing, Problem Solving, Jacob’s Ladder, Orienteering, Raft Building, Rifle Shooting, Sensory Trail, Trapeze, Tunnel Trail, Zip-Line, Hiking
- Day trips to London and Canterbury, half-day trips to Hastings and Brighton
- Only 1.5 hours from Central London on the train, or 30 minutes from Brighton, Windmill Hill is perfectly situated for taking advantage of what the South of England has to offer!
- If you want to stay closer to home, then Hailsham Town Centre is four miles away, with pubs, restaurants, a cinema and leisure centre.
- Essentials like the local pub, Post Office and bus stop are only a five-minute walk from the resort
- Herstmonceux Castle, the Science Centre and Observatory are also within a five-minute walk from the centre. If you fancy 'monkeying around' then Drusilla's Zoo is only nine miles away. Gold, horse riding and swimming are all available close by.