Living & Working At Our Dorset Adventure Resort
A fantastic location with stunning views, this resort employs over 150 residential staff. One of The Working Holiday Club's™ largest centres, Osmington Bay offers you a unique opportunity to live on the Dorset coastline. Wake up in the morning, look out of your bedroom window and enjoy unrivalled views across the glistening sea to the Island of Portland. A few miles down the coast you’ll find the seaside resort of Weymouth, renowned for gloriously sandy beaches, watersports, ice creams and Punch and Judy shows!
- Great For: Climbers (Portland and Swanage within easy reach), sailors and paddlers (Portland Sailing Academy), geology / geologists (sssi), beach lovers, music lovers and people looking to make plenty of new friends
- Season: March – November
- Guests: 810 (aged 7-17, schools, families and unaccompanied children)
- Staff: 200
- Accommodation Style: Staff are accommodated in comfortable, en-suite basic chalets shared between two people
Head the other way out of centre and you’ll be spoilt for choice with some of the best climbing routes and natural geology that the UK has to offer.
- Abseiling, Aeroball, Archery, Beach Walk, Indoor Climbing, Climbing Tower, Dragon Boat Racing, Fencing, Giant Swing, Hike, Jacob’s Ladder, Kayaking, Low Ropes Course, Mountain Biking, Orienteering, Problem Solving, Quad Biking, Raft Building, Rifle Shooting, Sailing, Sensory Trail, Street Surf, Team Games, Trampolining, Trapeze, Tunnel Trail, Zip-Line
- The centre has direct access to a beach and overlooks the sea, with panoramic views of Portland, Weynouth and Chesil Beach.
- Within a 15-minute drive there is a ten-pin bowling alley, cinema, beaches, shopping, pubs, clubs, restaurants, gym, jet-ski hire, scenic walks and a skate park
- Weymouth is only seven miles away, Dorchester is ten miles and Poole and Bournemouth are 30 miles away. These are great places to spend your day off.
- At Bournemouth you'll find The Bic, which hosts numerous shows and live gigs for some of the world's most renowned performers, artists and bands.