Living & Working At Our Devon Adventure Resort
Situated in the gorgeous sun-soaked English Riviera, our Adventure Resort is a fantastic place to work, rest and play. Devon
The resort is an imposing country mansion set in 46 acres of beautiful countryside on the outskirts of Torquay, in the middle of the English Riviera. So, if working close to the seaside in glorious sunshine is what you are after, then look no further. The local area is surrounded by stunning coast and countryside. The English Riviera may be most famous for its award winning beaches and exotic palm trees, but it has much more to offer than just seaside holidays and has more attractions than any other resort in the UK, and is also a Global Geopark.
- Great for Sun seekers / surfers, walkers, lifeguards, explorers and beach lovers
- Season: April – September
- Number Of Guests: 720 (aged 7-17 and brought in from local schools and youth language programs)
- Number Of Staff: 130
- Accommodation Style: Staff accommodation is in chalets or the main house, shared between two people. Most have en suites. All bed linen, duvets and pillows are provided.
If you live in the Torquay area and want to see what career options The Working Holiday Club™ can offer, we've got flexible contracts to suit you. Both full and part-time catering, housekeeping and retail vacancies. Whether it's just a couple of evenings work each week or full-time hours, we're got it for you.
- Abseiling, Aeroball, Archery, Beach Walk, Canoeing, Crate Challenge, Challenge Course, Indoor Climbing Wall, Climbing Tower, Dry Slope Skiing, Fencing, First Aid, Giant Swing, Jacob’s Ladder, Low Ropes Course, Mountain Biking, Nature Walk, Orienteering, Problem Solving, Quad Biking, Raft Building, Rock Pooling, Sensory Trail, Swimming, Trapeze, Team Games, Vertical Challenge, Zip Wire
- Our Adventure Resort Is Less Than 5 Miles From The Torquay Surf, But If You Don’t Fancy Getting Wet, Then Just A Short Drive Away Is Dartmoor National Park.
- The Area Is One Of The Country’s Most Popular Holiday Destinations, With Accommodation, Pubs, Restaurants And Shops To Suit All Tastes And Budgets.
There Is A supermarket And Retail Complex Within A Mile And The Nearest Train/Coach Stations Can Be Found At Newton Abbot.