18 Below Dinner Program: 5:30 - 6:30pm every night
The 18 Below Dinner Program is open to all Whistler Blackcomb staff.
- $7 per meal.
- Cash, Debit or Credit Card are accepted as payment options.
- Mixed menu – to be announced via Facebook, great value and a good, healthy meal, always with a veggie option.
- Let us know if there are other dietary concerns and the chef will attempt to accommodate you.
- Special theme nights will take place throughout the season.
- This is a "not for profit" initiative that is intended to keep people fed and encourage a nice social atmosphere.
- House Advisors will be at every meal.
As long as you remain an employee in good standing with Whistler Blackcomb you will have a season pass to access the mountains.
- Season Lift Pass
- Staff Accommodation - HOUSE - Safe and affordable accommodation for first season employees.
- Club Shred - For $2 deduction per pay cheque you can join this employee discount program. As a member, you will get a variety of discounts in town – gyms, movie tickets, Vancouver Canucks games and many, many more.
Envirofund – The Whistler Blackcomb Foundation Environmental Fund is dedicated to providing financial support to Qualified Donors whose actions can show a benefit to the natural environment in the Sea to Sky Corridor. Our mandate is to expand fundraising efforts to support larger environmental projects with long-term results within the Sea to Sky Corridor, as well as to build strong partnerships with community stakeholders. You can donate as little as $2 a paycheque and help us make a difference.
Retail - 25% off at all Whistler Blackcomb retail locations. (Please note that the discount percentage is off the full retail price of the item. No staff discount will be given on top of the sale price of an item.
- 25% of rentals before 1 pm.
- 50% of rentals after 1 pm (except during peak periods such as Christmas, President's Week, Spring Break and Easter – it will just be 25% during the holiday periods)
- 25% of repairs with odd specials at 50% off
- 20% off at Tuning Centres – Ski service is $25, and snowboard is $30 (could be more depending on damage)
- Food & Beverage
- 50% off at all market style restaurants (for on-mountain restaurants, discount applies all day when on shift, or when not at work all day except between 12 and 1:30 pm)
- 20% discount at Merlin's, Dusty's and GLC seven days a week (not including liquor)
- Snow School
- Free group lessons available when space allows in the right ability level
- 20% discount on all Ski School Programs such as Dave Murray Camps, Private Lessons, Ski Esprit, Roxy Camps, Extremely Canadian and Telemark Lessons
- 50% of all market style restaurants at all times – 20% off at our bars at all times (excludes alcohol)
The Whistler Committee Services Outreach Workers conduct office hours at the HOUSE Office on a weekly basis. They are available by appointment or drop in. Outreach Workers provide free, confidential support for young adults. Some of the challenges that they assist people with are drug and alcohol misuse, employment, eating disorders, relationship violence, roommate conflict, mental health or homesickness.