Like the maverick horse that brands the resort, the Kicking Horse depends on the balance of all four legs to succeed. Employees are one of those legs, representing one of the resort's Four Priorities of Focus. "We respect each other's individual values, but we also celebrate shared values across our organization that help guide our decisions." These values? Below.
- Fresh: Fresh Adventure, Raising the Bar, Innovation, Differentiation
- Empowerment: Initiative, Accountability, Teamwork, Solutions Focus
- Sustainability: Environment, Community Relationships, Respect, Future Vision
- Passion: Enthusiasm, Animation, Fun, Positivity
Path book and Toolkits:
Once you accept your Offer of Employment with Kicking Horse Mountain Resort, we ensure that you receive the information you need to work and play. All seasonal employees receive a "Path book", and all core employees receive a "Toolkit". Both include information such as guidelines, recognition programs, health and safety, and general Resort information.
Staff ski passes to one of THE most epic ski resorts in North America!!!
- Ski lift pass has reciprocal ski privileges at Nakiska, Fernie & Kimberly resorts! Can you say ROAD TRIP!?
- Staff parties
- Staff discounts on F&B & retail