Want to live the dream and become a qualified Sk or Snowboardi instructor? The Working Holiday Club is proud to announce that we have teamed up with SilverStar Ski Resort to offer Level 1 certifications with a gauranteed job on completion.
The courses commences in the first week of December and involves seven days of on-snow training before the three days course commences. You will also have plenty of time off to practice your skills before taking the final test.!
Silverstar has extremely high standards for their instructors so its imporrant you understand the programme before jumping right in. to be eligible you MUST have experience working, teaching or volunteering with children in some capactity. if you are unsure about your experience levels and whether they would be enough simply ask your Canadian Working Holidaty specialist!
Included in the programme.
- 3 Day Training Course
- 1 Day Assessment Course
- CASI Membership
- Teaching Manual & Assessment
As Part of the TWHC Programme you will also receive
- Face-to-Face iInterview in Aus/NZ
- Guaranteed Job on completion of the certification.
- On Mountain Staff Housing
- Free Season Lift Pass
- First Nights Accommodation on Arrival to Vancouver
- Step by Step Visa Assistance
- In-Country Orientation
- The Course includes the skills to teach children from first time to snowplough turns, class handling & safety, technical information, riding & demonstrating ability all based on the core skills used in the Australian teaching system.
- The minimum skier ability level required is intermediate (parallel on blue runs)
- No previous work experience is required but it is heavily favoured
- Minimum Age is 19
- Must Hold Aus, NZ, UK or EU Passport
- Have No Drink Diving Offences
- While success rates are high, they are not guaranteed.