Want to live the dream and become a qualified Snowboard or Ski instructor? The Working Holiday Club is proud to announce that we have teamed up with APSI Australia and will be offering complete Level 1 Instructor programmes in 2017.
With courses in NSW & VIC, you won’t need to travel too far to obtain your certificate and get your qualifications. The team at APSI have been in business for over 50 years and are internationally recognised as professionals in the instructor certification arena. Their courses have assisted students to gain employment in Ski Resorts in over 30 countries, so you know you’re in safe hands.
Included in the training fee of $999
- 3 Day Training Course
- 1 Day Assessment Course
- APSI Membership
- Teaching Manual & Assessment
Add-on a jobs guarantee service for $499
- Guaranteed Job in Canadian or Japanese Ski Resort as an Instructor (You must pass your course to be guaranteed a placement)
- On Mountain Staff Housing
- Free Season Lift Pass
- First Nights Accommodation on Arrival
- Step by Step Visa Assistance
- In-Country Orientation
- The three-day course and one-day assessment include the skills to teach children from first time to snowplough turns, class handling & safety, technical information, riding & demonstrating ability all based on the core skills used in the Australian teaching system.
- The minimum skier ability level required is intermediate (parallel on blue runs)
- No previous work experience is required,
- Minimum Age is 19
- Must Hold Aus, NZ, UK or EU Passport
- Have No Drink Diving Offences
- Course cost does not include accommodation, transportation, lift tickets or meals.
- While success rates are high, they are not guaranteed.