Cocooned by the natural serenity of the Blue Mountains of New South Wales, a mere hour from Sydney, you’ll find the Sangoma Retreat. Aptly named after the Zulu word for healer, Sangoma is a place where guests will discover complete rejuvenation and true reconnection.
As an eco-certified retreat, Sangoma Retreat features sauna facilities, infinity lap pool, open plan lounge and 5 suites that capture the beauty of the natural surrounds, making it an ideal setting for luxurious escapes, romantic getaways, intimate celebrations and anniversaries.
Location: Blue Mountains – New South Wales
Hiring Season: All year – peak season October to January
Wage: Minimum $18.48 per hour
• Minimum age 21
• Australian citizen, or be eligible for a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417 / 462)
• A minimum of intermediate English
• Exceptional grooming (no visual tattoos or piercings)
• Positive outgoing personality with a desire to work in hospitality / tourism
• At least 12 – 24 months experience in a similar working environment
• Driver’s license and own transport a necessity
Accommodation: On-site staff accommodation is $75 per week, which includes all bills
Commitment: Minimum six months (Should you wish to stay longer, we can transfer you to another retreat at the end of your first successful six month stint)
*Sangoma is undergoing a refurbishment between February 2016 – August 2016