How would you like to work on a 12,000 acre working cattle property, just a short drive from Brisbane?
Space to relax. Space to listen, to laugh, to embark on an adventure amongst the abundant wildlife. Experience the uniquely revitalising effect of spending time on 12,000 acres of true Australian Bush. Spicers Hidden Vale is a gem, an uncomplicated escape just an hour drive from Brisbane – a place that combines the style and comfort of a luxury retreat with the warmest of country welcomes.
Hiring Season: All year – peak season October to January
Wage: Minimum $18.48 per hour
• Minimum age 21
• Australian citizen, or be eligible for a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417 / 462)
• A minimum of intermediate English
• Exceptional grooming (no visual tattoos or piercings)
• Positive outgoing personality with a desire to work in hospitality / tourism
• At least 12 – 24 months experience in a similar working environment
• Driver’s license and own transport a necessity
Accommodation: $75 per week includes all bills
Three options: Team accommodation within 400m walk, or a house located 20km away in Rosewood, or in another house about 10km in Granchester.
Commitment: Minimum six months (should you wish to stay longer, we can transfer you to another retreat at the end of your first successful six month stint)
Hidden Vale offers not only gourmet food and wine but there are also plenty of activities, from archery to hot air balloon rides, and trail bike rides to luxury spa services.