Located in the fashionable suburb of New Farm, Spicers Balfour Hotel is an award-winning boutique hotel just minutes from the Brisbane city centre.
Welcome to Brisbane, Queensland’s vibrant capital city. The Balfour Hotel is the perfect base for a luxury weekend getaway to explore everything the river city has to offer, from the theatres and galleries of the South Bank to the bohemian cafes and bars of the West End via the upmarket dining at Eagle Street Pier and the boutique shopping in New Farm and James Street.
Location: Queensland – Brisbane Inner City
Hiring Season: All year – peak season October to January
Wage: Minimum $18.48 per hour
- Minimum age 21
- Australian citizen, or be eligible for a Working Holiday visa (subclass 417 / 462)
- A minimum of intermediate English
- Exceptional grooming (no visual tattoos or piercings)
- Positive outgoing personality with a desire to work in hospitality / tourism
- At least 12 – 24 months experience in a similar working environment
Accommodation: Non provided as this is a live out role within the city
Commitment: Minimum six months (should you wish to stay longer, we can transfer you to another retreat at the end of your first successful six month stint)