LIVING AND WORKING AS AN AU PAIR/NANNY
Hiring Season: All year
Location: Sydney & surrounding, NSW
Wage: $8 - $15 per hour (family and role dependent)
Commitment: Six months
All our host families live in and around Sydney, New South Wales although some do travel and would therefore take you with them – so you can see the country while being paid!
- Have a good level of English
- Be aged 20 – 28
- Have a minimum of 12 months au pair / nannying experience with references
- Have no criminal convictions
- Be eligible for a working holiday visa to Australia
- Be in good health and have a high level of personal grooming.
- Must be willing to plan your travel arrangements according to employer defined start dates
- First Aid Certificate and second language would be ideal
All visitors to Australia must purchase their own return airline ticket and arrange their own travel and health insurance.
The main duty of an au pair living with an Australian host family is looking after the children and helping with light housework. In return, the family provide their au pair with free board and a room of his or her own in the family home. They also pay the au pair an agreed amount of money based on hours worked at an agreed hourly rate.
Use your nannying experience while living & working around Sydney, home of the famous Sydney Opera House and legendary Bondi Beach!