The Australian Visa Only is our most basic program. This option provides you with exactly what it says, an Australian Working Holiday Visa application service.
We are experts in this field so if you want the assurance that your visa application will be submitted successfully the first time, this is the program for you!
- Personal Visa Consultant
- 417 Visa Application
- 2nd Year Visa Support
- Personal Skype Contact
- No Visa - No Fee
How Does It Work And Who’s Best Suited?The Australian Visa Only is for those of you looking for that added assurance that your visa application is guaranteed to be submitted successfully the first time, so you can confidently book your flights.
Avoid the stress of having to navigate the often confusing process of visa applications and have your own personal visa consultant, submit your application for you.
Common setbacks working holiday makers face when applying for their visa:
- Delays due to incorrect information being submitted, which then causes an official 'request for further information' from the Australian Immigration and Border Control office.
- Delays due to having to navigate the often confusing application process.
- No Visa – No Fee
- Personal Skype contact with the Australian team to discuss your visa
- Your own personal visa consultant will ensure that your visa application is guaranteed to be completed and submitted successfully on the first attempt
Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417) application
Second Year Working Holiday visa support
Qualification Criteria & Important Information
We want to ensure that the program is both right for you and you are right for the program. The following criteria and information is used as a guide:
To qualify for the Australian Visa Only Program, the following criteria apply:
- You must be aged 18 – 30
- Have no criminal convictions
- Be eligible for a working holiday visa to Australia
- The cost of the visa is $420, which is not included in the cost of the program.
- If you wish to stay longer than 12 months and continue your working holiday, you may be able to apply for a second Working Holiday visa, which will allow you to stay for an extra 12 months.
- To be eligible to apply, you must hold or have previously held a Working Holiday (Subclass 417) visa, and have completed three months specified work in regional areas of Australia while on your first Working Holiday (subclass 417) visa.
How Does The Application Process Work?
What Happens Before I Leave?
- You will receive a call from one of our Australian Working Holiday specialists in the United Kingdom to discuss your situation, answer any of your queries and pre-qualify you for the program.
- To start your application for the Australian Visa Only program, a payment of £75 is required, together with the completed Terms & Conditions.
- Once these have been returned, you will receive an email confirming receipt of the T&Cs and your payment. The email will also contain a link to the application form.
- After receiving your application form, the Australian team will then arrange a Skype call with you to discuss the process and answer any of your questions.
- Once all of these have been completed and submitted, your application process will begin. Your visa application will be processed on your behalf and you will be notified of the outcome within 14 days.
Why Book With The Working Holiday Club™?Our Reputation
The Working Holiday Club™ has been successfully sending backpackers on working holidays around the world for over 10 years. Our sterling reputation within the industry means we are the internationally preferred suppliers of working holidays for organisations such as the Flight Centre Travel Group. We guarantee to make your Australian adventure something to remember as a journey of a lifetime!
Our Premium Partner Portfolio
Through our sterling reputation within the travel industry, we have managed to build an extensive national and international portfolio of reputable partners.